Rules for processing Users’ personal data
Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 applies in Poland from May 25, 2018. / WE (referred to as “GDPR”, “ORODO”, “GDPR” or “General Data Protection Regulation”).
Therefore, we would like to inform you about the processing of your data and the rules on which it takes place from May 25, 2018. Below you will find basic information on this topic.
1) Rules for the processing of personal data:
2) Conditions for the lawful processing of personal data:
For what purpose and on what basis will the data be processed
Your personal data obtained in connection with the use of the website will be processed for the following purposes, based on the following legal grounds:
1) handling the created account – based on the premise of the necessity of processing to perform the contract or to take action at your request before concluding the contract, pursuant to art. 6 clause 1 lit. b) GDPR,
2) presenting a commercial offer (electronically via email) – based on the consent granted, pursuant to art. 6 clause 1 lit. a) GDPR,
3) the implementation of the entrusted order (if applicable) or (if consent) for marketing contact by phone or via email – based on the premise of processing necessary to perform the contract or taking action at your request before the conclusion of the contract, based on the premise of necessity processing to fulfill the legal obligation incumbent on the administrator or based on the consent granted, pursuant to art. 6 clause 1 lit. b), letter c) or lit. a) GDPR;
4) conducting marketing activities, including customer acquisition and retention – based on consent granted or based on the premise of the necessity of processing to achieve the objectives arising from legitimate interests pursued by the administrator, pursuant to art. 6 clause 1 lit. a) or lit. f) GDPR;
5) sale of products and services – based on the premise of the necessity of processing to perform the contract or taking action at your request before the conclusion of the contract, based on the premise of the necessity of processing to fulfill the legal obligation incumbent on the administrator or based on the premise of the necessity of processing to achieve the resulting objectives of legitimate interests pursued by the administrator, pursuant to art. 6 clause 1 lit. b), letter c) or lit. f) GDPR;
6) related to conducted business activities, including for the purposes of conducting analyzes and statistics – based on the consent given or based on the premise of the necessity of processing to achieve the objectives arising from legitimate interests pursued by the administrator, pursuant to art. 6 clause 1 lit. a) or lit. f) GDPR;
7) answering letters and applications, answering and examining possible complaints, and possibly in order to determine, investigate or defend claims – based on the premise of the necessity of processing to achieve the objectives arising from legitimate interests pursued by the administrator, pursuant to art. 6 clause 1 lit. f) GDPR
Providing personal data that will be processed in the above-mentioned purposes is voluntary, however, failure to provide personal data may result in the inability to achieve these purposes.
Who is the data administrator and how to contact him
The administrator of your personal data is Over Group Limited Liability Company Spółka Komandytowa, ul. Warszawska 65, 98-100 Łask, the Administrator appointed the Personal Data Protection Inspector – contact to the IOD: email@example.com
For how long will the data be stored
The period of storage of your personal data depends on the purpose for which the data is processed. The period for which your personal data will be stored is calculated based on the following criteria:
1) legal provisions that may oblige Over Group Limited Liability Company Limited Partnership to process data for a specified period of time;
2) the period necessary to maintain and service the account created on the websites;
3) the period necessary to provide services and provide the necessary customer service;
4) the period necessary to implement the legitimate interests of the administrator, including for the duration of consideration of possible complaints, for the duration of determination, investigation or defense of claims;
5) the period for which consent was given, not longer than until the consent is withdrawn;
6) until the objection to further processing of personal data, if the processing of data takes place on the basis indicated in art. 6 clause 1 lit. f) GDPR.
What are your rights
Masz prawo do:
1) request access to personal data regarding your person;
2) rectification of data;
3) request to supplement incomplete personal data, including by presenting an additional statement;
4) deletion of data or processing restrictions;
5) transfer your personal data.
You have the right to object at any time – for reasons related to your particular situation – to the processing of your personal data based on the basis indicated in art. 6 clause 1 lit. f) GDPR, including profiling based on this provision (if applicable). In this situation, we will not process your personal data for these purposes, unless there are valid legitimate grounds for such processing, superior to your interests, rights and freedoms, or there are grounds for establishing, pursuing or defending claims. You also have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data when your personal data is processed for the purposes of direct marketing – in which case we will not process your personal data for such purposes.
You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing of your data, which was made on the basis of consent given before its withdrawal.
In addition, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body if you find that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the GDPR. The supervisory body in Poland is the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (PUODO) with headquarters in Warsaw, ul. Stawki 2, which you can contact:
by post: ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw;
using the electronic inbox, which is available at https://uodo.gov.pl/pl/p/kontakt;
by phone: 22 531 03 00, Helpline: 606-950-000.
Other information regarding data processing
Personal data may be disclosed to employees or associates of Over Group Limited Company Limited Partnership, contractors and clients of the administrator, as well as entities providing support to the administrator on the basis of commissioned services and in accordance with entrusted contracts.
Personal data will not be processed in an automated manner, including profiling.
Personal data will not be transferred to third countries within the meaning of the GDPR or to international organizations.
How to obtain information about data processing
All correspondence regarding matters related to the processing of your personal data should be sent to the administrator’s address with the note “Personal Data” or by e-mail to the mailbox firstname.lastname@example.org
Our website uses statistical tools, which is why harmless cookies are saved on your device. We use them to better adapt the system to your requirements. We can also run a number of marketing campaigns using Google AdWords and Facebook Ads, which require saving cookies on the device you use. Your easily identifiable personal data is not transferred to third parties in any way. The identification is based on general data stored in cookies. Statistical data is not transferred, analyzed by entities other than the owner / administrator of the data.
Users of our website may at any time stop providing this information to our website by deleting cookies stored on their end devices by our website. To do this, change the settings of the currently used web browser.
You have the right to refuse saving and reading cookies on your device (computer, telephone). To do this, you must mark the appropriate settings in your web browser options or disagree if the application contained on the website asks you to do so.
How do we secure your personal data
Communication between your computer and our server when we collect your personal data is encrypted using the SSL (Secure Socket Layer) protocol. In addition, our databases are protected from being viewed by third parties.
Łask, 25.05.2018 r.